Arm mac mini

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Tue Feb 6 10:02:34 GMT 2024

On Tue, Feb 6, 2024 at 4:19 AM Halla Rempt <halla.rempt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ben,

Hey Halla,

> I've been having really bad internet problems -- with some days getting
> disconnected every minute. Is there some place I could send the mac mini to
> that would be more dependable? And also, only Jenkins is currently running
> on it, so I'm wondering what we need to do to enable arm builds.

I'll discuss with the KDE e.V. Board what our options are here, given the
machine is mostly headless and doesn't need too much minding hopefully.

With regards to getting ARM builds working, we have those in Craft already
on Gitlab (although those are ARM only or Intel only - not universal
binaries) so shouldn't be too tricky to get those working (subject to
Krita's tool chain supporting it).
So should be a case of connecting your machine to our Gitlab instance and
then things should be reasonably good to go.

> Cheers,
>
> Halla

Cheers,
Ben