Video "Advanced Texturing tricks"

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Wed Oct 25 08:27:01 BST 2023

On Tuesday, 24 October 2023 14:57:17 CEST Ramón Miranda wrote:
> Hello everybody, the next video is ready for publishing.
> https://youtu.be/HPwVdOJo-28
>
> There is no need to add fines to kde extras so we can publish whenever you
> want.
>
> Thanks

So.... Shall we create an account in

https://tube.kockatoo.org

?

We have channels under the KDE account, but you folks post much more often
than anyone else, and have a big back log. So it may be worth you having your
own account independent account. This would also allow you to have your own
channels to split up your content into, for example, "tutorials", "speed
paints", "animations", etc.

You would also be able to have total control over the channel. Then again, if
you want, the people in Promo and sysadmin that have social media privileges
can help and support you, if you prefer.

Tell me what you want to do, and, if the answer is yes, I can have the account
set up in a few minutes and you can premier your content, Ramón, on the new
platform.

Cheers

Paul
--