Library updates log

Halla Rempt halla at valdyas.org
Thu Nov 2 13:37:10 GMT 2023

Hi,

I've actually been doing some library updates. Here today's notes:

LOG:

ext_boost: 1.80 -> 1.83
ext_drmingw: 0.9.7.1, 0.9.11 available, but amyspark patched it (cannot find the patches) TODO
ext_eigen3: no new version
ext_exiv2: 0.27.5 -> 0.28
    -> auto_ptr is gone
ext_expat: 2.4.8 -> 2.5.0
ext_fcitx: 1.2.7, no new version
ext_ffmpeg: WAY TOO SCARY. TODO
ext_fftw: 3.3.10, no new version
ext_zlib: 1.2.13 -> 1.3.0
ext_ninja: 1.11.0 -> 1.11.1
ext_png: 1.6.38 -> 1.6.40
ext_fontconfig: 2.14.0 -> 2.14.2
    -> disabled all patches, for now. TODO
ext_freetype: 2.12.1 0> 2.13.2
ext_gettext: 0.21, GNU is at 0.22.3, but the getting-iconv-windows release is still at 0.21
    -> keep at 0.21 for now
ext_giflib: 5.2.1, no new version
ext_googleangle: WAY TO SCARY. TODO (also, I'm on Linux right now)
ext_gsl: uses a direct repo sha1 from https://github.com/ampl/gsl
    -> this commit is before ivan and amyspark managed to get commits into ext_gsl
        -> ivan should look into updating this

TODO

ext_drmingw
ext_ffmpeg
ext_fontconfig (port patches)
ext_googleangle
ext_gsl

I hope to do another few, maybe even some of the rather more complicated ones tomorrow afternoon.

Cheers,

Halla