Draft for mail about ci

Halla Rempt halla at valdyas.org
Fri Mar 10 10:56:56 GMT 2023

We tried Craft back in the days -- I think around 2012. But it's a solution that's not really related to our problem: we already have a working setup to create our dependencies, and we need to have CI that uses that, as well as CI that uses distro deps, and a solution for when the distro doesn't have our deps at the required version, or at all.

Halla