Moved to a new country, updates and question

Emmet O'Neill emmetoneill.pdx at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 22:50:57 GMT 2023

Sorry for the late reply... I wanted to give my two cents since I'm on the
other end of pacific. :)

Looking at the timezone converter
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20230308T151500&p1=16&p2=26&p3=240&p4=202&p5=155>,
it seems like it's going to be practically impossible to find a suitable
meeting time for everyone on the team.
The current meeting already falls at 2:00am for you.
And earlier would be a real pain for me since the meeting is already at
7:00am UTC-8.
If anything, it seems like shifting the meeting an hour later would be our
current best compromise now that Dmitry has moved a couple timezones west.
(But that's still in the middle of the night for you...)

So I agree with Halla. It's probably better for you to just forgo the
regular weekly meetings and to just mail a short weekly report to the
mailing list.
Hopefully that won't be too isolating for you, but otherwise I think it's
just impossible to find a time that will suit everybody. :\

Emmet