krita android

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Fri Mar 3 13:32:10 GMT 2023

On Fri, 2023-03-03 at 05:15 +0000, Lisa wrote:
> Why is the line you draw on the screen not drawn immediately? There is
> a bit lag between the touch on the screen and the drawing

Hi,

I noticed that Sketchbook [1] is available for Android, too. When using
Sketchbook [1], does it suffer from the same latency as Krita does?

Regards,
Ralf

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sketchbook_(software)
I don't know if the Android version is for free as in beer. The iPadOS
version is for free as in beer, just a premium bundle does cost 1.99 $
or 2,49 €. As already pointed out by my previous reply to this thread,
I'm in favour of Affinity. However, there's at least no latency when
drawing with an Apple pencil 2 on my iPad Pro when using Sketchbook.