krita android

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Fri Mar 3 13:11:13 GMT 2023

On Fri, 2023-03-03 at 07:31 -0500, Omar André Gonzáles Díaz wrote:
> I'm thinking of buying a Samsung Tablet S8.

Hi,

due to the fact that such a Samsung tablet is not an inexpensive
bargain, I think that a few bucks more for an iPad Pro with an Affinity
V2 Universal License and an Apple pencil 2 is the better solution. I use
Krita on my Arch Linux desktop PC. In other words, nothing speaks
against Krita, but unfortunately Android is simply useless for artistic
productions. Good graphics programs, animation and video editing
software, almost as good as excellent desktop software does run on
iPadOS, even real-time audio software runs almost with desktop computer
reliability. Apart from my Linux PC with Krita, I'm using an iPadPro
(12.9-inch) (3rd generation) with Affinity. However, even the free as in
beer software Sketchbook seems to be quite all right.

I stay a way from Android whenever possible. Actually only my televison
set runs Android and the Android "smart" features of the televison set
are a PITA.

Regards,
Ralf