New signing certificate for Windows builds

Alvin Wong alvin at alvinhc.com
Fri Jun 30 14:02:11 BST 2023

Hi,

Thanks for the update. The linked MR looks good to me.

We don't actually sign the MSIX package, so it should be all fine. The
MSIX is for being uploaded to the Microsoft Store, so the publisher
property of the manifest is set to what the Store requires. (Whenever I
need to test it I just sign with a test cert.)

Cheers,
Alvin