Upstreaming ANGLE patches

L. E. Segovia amy at amyspark.me
Wed Jun 28 00:04:29 BST 2023

Hey all,

I've been cherry-picking and upgrading Alvin's patches to current ANGLE
coding style. They have all been rebased, corrected, and landed:

https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/c/angle/angle/+/4637585?usp=email

https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/c/angle/angle/+/4637586?usp=email

https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/c/angle/angle/+/4637587?usp=email

I got the OK from Qt Oy's legal eagles to upstream theirs, so I'll begin
with the Qt and Dmitry side of things, *once* my small side project is
done and verified to work on macOS ;)

Sneak peek: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-114722

Cheers,

amyspark