Error during html generation for docs.krita.org

Fumiaki Okushi fumiaki.okushi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 23:11:58 BST 2023

Hi,

I'm the Japanese language coordinator for KDE.

As part of merging translations submitted by contributors for
docs.krita.org, I generate html to make sure the new po files will not
cause any errors.
However, since about a week ago, I am running into an error during html
generation.
I initially thought the new po file was bad, but I then realized that it
was not the po file, because the same error could be reproduced with
existing po files (which were fine before).

The error is:

Theme error:
An error happened in rendering the page 404.
Reason: UndefinedError("'logo_url' is undefined")
make: *** [Makefile:20: html] Error 2

Because I do not see anyone else reporting this, I'm guessing that the
problem is likely in my environment.
What would I need to do to fix this?

Thanks,
Fumiaki Okushi