Failing Nightly Builds

L. E. Segovia amy at amyspark.me
Wed Jan 25 12:35:54 GMT 2023

Hey,

On 25/01/2023 08:58, Halla Rempt wrote:
> * Krita_Utilies_Setup (I'm not sure what this is, actually, and it's been failing for a long time)

Krita_Utilities_Setup is green, actually; it relates to deployment of
Dmitry's copy of llvm-mingw and Python 3.x. (Ben sent me an explanation
of this yesterday before dawn.)

> * Krita X86_64 Flatpak Build (We don't really do anything with this, do we?)

I've heard it on and off, but I'm not sure who maintains it. We
officially deploy AppImages.

> * Krita Stable Windows Build
> * Krita Stable Appimage Build
>
> The last two really are a problem and should be fixed.

I asked about this during the weekend; we need either a new stable job,
or build a special tarball, upload it to f.k.o, and hardcode it in
Jenkins. cc Dmitry to see what he thinks.

> Halla

Best,

amyspark

--