Meeting: 3rdparty and nightlies

L. E. Segovia amy at amyspark.me
Wed Jan 25 12:22:59 GMT 2023

Hey,

Rasyuqaa on IRC told me that he couldn't build ANGLE nor Qt due to the
DX shader compiler being missing on the PATH. I wasn't sure if he used
MSVC or llvm-mingw; CMake injects the WindowsSdkDir variable on its own
for the former, so for the sake of consistency, I reverted that commit
and got two green builds.

Best,

amyspark

--