Fwd: [graphics/krita/krita/5.1] libs/psdutils: PSD: fix using implementation-defined signedness when decompressing RLE

Halla Rempt halla at valdyas.org
Sat Jan 21 15:05:52 GMT 2023

On zaterdag 21 januari 2023 12:23:54 CET L. E. Segovia wrote:
> As I understand, yes. If you roll back to 5.1.4 you'll have the opposite
> bug, failing to read PSDs due to padding errors in Cyrille's old routine.
> > We can build 5.1.6 against Qt 5.16, but that sounds pretty dangerous...
>
> I recall we intended to set up a stable dependency build to avoid this?
> If so, and you're OK with the idea (especially as a future proof
> measure) I could start working on adapting the CI job matrix.

No, that is not an intention, it's a wish. And since the binary factory is being phased out, it depends on moving all release/nightly builds to invent CI, for which there is no schedule yet.

> BUG: 464015

Btw, I've asked this a couple of times before, but please omit the space after the colon here.

It doesn't matter for closing bugs in bugzilla, but it's annoying when select/pasting this into krunner to quickly open the bug, and it takes extra time when select/pasting the bug in release announcements.

Boudewijn