Krita Fund website error when trying to change payment method

Tyson Tan tysontan at tysontan.com
Tue Jan 10 09:36:13 GMT 2023

Hi guys,

My old credit card expired today, so I need to update my payment method
on Krita Fund website. But when I clicked "Payment Method", the website
returned an error:

Internal Server Error
There was an error handling your request. The error has been logged and
we'll try and fix it as soon as possible.

If the error keeps occurring, please contact carl at carlschwan.eu.

Technical details
The exception was of type NoReverseMatch and said Reverse for
'payment_method_replace' not found. 'payment_method_replace' is not a
valid view function or pattern name.

Should someone be notified about this issue?

Best regards,
Tyson Tan