Contributing to Krita under Season of KDE (SoK)

Brannon Aw Xu Wei brannon_aw at u.nus.edu
Thu Jan 5 19:19:28 GMT 2023

Hi I am Brannon (@brennanzuz:matrix.org) and I am a student at a university who has had experience with C++ (learnt up till data structures and algorithms) and I'd like to participate in Season of KDE. I'd love to work on a painting software like KolourPaint or Krita, but would require a mentor to sign me up for SoK. Hence, I'd like to ask if you'd know of any full-time developers who would be interested in being my mentor for the duration of the programme. Thank you very much!

Regards,
Brannon