Krita at Scale 20x

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Tue Jan 3 11:12:01 GMT 2023

Hello,

Similar to my prior message: We are organising KDE's participation at Scale20x

https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/20x

and were wondering if anybody from the Krita community residing in or near the
venue (Pasadena, California) would like to run Krita demos at the booth.

As mentioned in the FOSDEM email above, live Krita demos are super popular in
all events we have them, and it raise awareness about Krita, KDE and FLOSS in
general among attendees.

If anybody here would like to participate, please join us on the task at

https://phabricator.kde.org/T16051

and let us know.

Again we will be working with the board to figure out compensation for travel
and accommodation.

Thank you!

Cheers

Paul