Moved to a new country, updates and question

Sharaf Zaman shzam at sdf.org
Tue Feb 28 06:57:35 GMT 2023

Hello Everyone!

Update:
—-

As you may know that I have been away for the past 3 weeks, so I have been busy
setting up my “new” life here in Australia. I got into a University for my
Masters, so for the next couple of years I am going to be a student as well.

So far everything has been going great, except finding a place, it was insanely
difficult (since university accommodation is scarce and expensive!), but
luckily, the last week I found a nice place.

I have set up my work desk (but I still need to buy a chair!) and everything
else that was required. So hopefully now I can dedicate some time again to Krita
:)

About work:
—-

Given that I have to attend class as well, my schedule of working is a bit
messy, sometimes I get to work realtively early at around AEDT 13:00 (CET 3:00
AM!), but other days, it goes up to AEDT 16:00/17:00 (CET 7:00). But if there’s
ever something urgent, since I wake up relatively early I can do it when it’s
still evening time in the Netherlands :)

Finally the question: since the timezone I’m in currently is GMT+11:00, it makes
it very hard to work out a good meeting time, the current time CET 16:00 falls
at 02:00AM for me. And if we pull the meeting time earlier, it would be too
early for Emmet, ivanyossi. So what do you guys think would be a good solution?

Kind Regards,
Sharaf Zaman
<https://www.sh-zam.com>