Update from Finland

halla at valdyas.org halla at valdyas.org
Thu Aug 17 08:35:10 BST 2023

Hi!

I wanted to give y'all a short update...

I'm now on my way to Oulu, from Helsinki. Although the first day of
travel was pretty bad, I am getting more and more rested. I haven't had
screaming nightmares anymore since Copenhagen, and I actually started
dreaming in colour again on the boat to Helsinki. I can now do more than
one thing at a day, and haven't had a single day I was completely
bedridden. And I've actually, for the first time in twenty years, done
some swimming exercise in the hotel pool.

 From now on, I'll take some time (in really cold Oulu, 13 degrees
centigrade next week...) to get some more energy back, do some painting,
too hopefully.

I've been good, and haven't checked bugzilla at all, and my mail barely,
but from webchat I saw that prep for beta2 is underway, which is great!
I'm actually beginning to look forward to my return.

Cheers,

Halla

(For a description of one of our days, see Irina's blog:
https://valdyas.org/irina/fo3/life/i-left-my-bra-in-stockholm/ :-) )