krita opencolorio

Zhu Tusooa tusooa at vista.aero
Sun May 26 07:46:21 BST 2019

________________________________
From: kimageshop <kimageshop-bounces at kde.org> on behalf of John Shaffer <john at iceruam.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2019 14:39
To: kimageshop at kde.org
Subject: krita opencolorio

Hello,
First off I have never compiled Krita before and I am not a hardcore programmer.

I tried tonight and tried to fix all of the dependency I could.

cmake seemed to finish fine but during make I ran into and error at 60%

I did compile and make opencolorio
but this is what I get for errors:

[ 60%] Building CXX object plugins/dockers/lut/CMakeFiles/kritalutdocker.dir/ocio_display_filter.cpp.o
/home/john/Downloads/kritadev/krita/plugins/dockers/lut/ocio_display_filter.cpp: In member function ‘bool OcioDisplayFilter::updateShaderImpl(F*)’:
/home/john/Downloads/kritadev/krita/plugins/dockers/lut/ocio_display_filter.cpp:352:16: error: ‘class OpenColorIO::v2_0dev::GpuShaderDesc’ has no member named ‘setLut3DEdgeLen’
     shaderDesc.setLut3DEdgeLen(lut3DEdgeSize);
Dear John,

Are you using an older version of OpenColorIO? Probably it does not contain the needed functionalities for Krita building.

Good luck on your build.

Best regards,
Tusooa Zhu