Changing the branches workflow of docs.krita.org

Wolthera griffinvalley at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 13:16:51 BST 2019

Hey Toni,

You could try that yes. Maybe it'll fix the problem.

If it doesn't, then I think we ought to switch back to 'merge commits'
for the docs site.
We had selected fast-forward because those merge commits do make the
gitlog quite noisy, but considering the gitlog for the website isn't
as important as one for an actual software program, it might be better
to switch it back.

It's a bit of a seperate issue of redirecting scripty though :) The
main docs site already uses the stable branch to build from, so all
that is necessary is pointing scripty to the right place.

Wolthera