What is the status of KisDabRenderingQueueTest ?

Iván Yossi ghevan at gmail.com
Tue May 15 07:06:42 UTC 2018

Hi!

When configuring the krita CMake source aside from other flags I defined «-DDEFINE_NO_DEPRECATED=1 DBUILD_TESTING=ON». This probably made some old code to surface as the following test code tries to compile and fails on OSX.

plugins/paintops/defaultpaintops/brush/tests/KisDabRenderingQueueTest

The first problem is that it tries to link dinamicaly to a non dynamic library
Fixing that on CMake, so it finds the dylib wont work one file is missing:

This one seems to be deprecated as the dependencies include a unavailable file: «kritadefaultpaintops_export.h"
Dependencies:
plugins/paintops/defaultpaintops/brush/KisDabRenderingExecutor.h
plugins/paintops/defaultpaintops/brush/KisDabRenderingJob.h
plugins/paintops/defaultpaintops/brush/KisDabRenderingQueue.h
plugins/paintops/defaultpaintops/brush/KisDabRenderingQueueCache.h

Evenually I made it to compile and «run» , but on the contrary to other Tests, I could not make it find and launch QApplicator and make it work.

I’m wondering it they are old deprecated code waiting to be erased or waiting to be updated.

Iván Yossi
<ghevan at gmail.com>
IRC: ivanyossi