Aw: Re: Re: Krita 4.0 / Colour palettes

"Christoph Schäfer" christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Fri May 11 05:17:06 UTC 2018

Dag Boud,

I discovered another "missing feature" in Krita 4, namely support for RW2 files from Panasonic cameras. By coincidence, my camera is a Panasonic FZ, so I can't use any of my RAW files in Krita.

This shouldn't be a priority for the Krita Team, I just wanted to mention it.

In another unrelated issue, I'm interested in your opinion regarding https://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=15307#c45217

Hartelijke groeten,
Christoph