Krita September Fundraiser

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Wed Jun 27 07:11:28 UTC 2018

Hi Boudewijn*,*

Thanks for getting in touch,

There are a few things that we had looked at in the past to help with this
sort of thing, so we might be able to help out.

Are there any key goals that Dmitry is going to be working on in the near
future that we can focus on? I'm wondering what sort of copy we can use as
a "hook."

What sort of timescales do you have in mind?

Thanks,
Kenny.