Help

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Jun 5 18:59:58 UTC 2018

On dinsdag 5 juni 2018 20:40:26 CEST Miss Art Maker wrote:
> Hi I recently discovered Krita and started using it. I need to use the
> layers, they really help me but is there a way I can insert an image as a
> layer onto another layer with an image so I can combine images, do you have
> that feature and if not could you add it please?

Yes, of course. Just drag and drop images from the file browser, or use layer/
import, or copy and paste.

> Also I’m thinking of donating but the only think holding me back is this.
> I’d also like a blur and a smudge tool! :)

There are blur and smudge brushes. If you come from another application, see
https://docs.krita.org/en/user_manual/introduction_from_other_software.html
for information.

--
https://www.valdyas.org | https://www.krita.org