#krita and spam problems

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Aug 6 08:32:05 BST 2018

On maandag 6 augustus 2018 09:17:38 CEST Dmitry Kazakov wrote:
> How can I join this channel? Any special server is needed?

I'm not sure the matrix-irc bridge will be a solution, since it still
synchronizes with irc.

I probably won't be at the meeting, like I said in my other mail. I'm fine
with trying to move to telegram for the time being, but I'm not sure whether
we can get people to actually make accounts: that looks like it's about as
much work as registering with nickserv.