Getting krita to see my script

Wolthera griffinvalley at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 08:29:44 UTC 2017

Maybe try adding them to a newly made pykrita folder in the resources
folder? (Settings->manage resources->open resource folder). That's where I
store my test scripts and those seem to recognise fine. I have to admit I
never directly edited the install resources directory.

Op 10 jun. 2017 06:18 schreef "Brendan Scott" <