Need help with testing asynchronous saving branch! :)

Wolthera griffinvalley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 18:01:57 UTC 2017

Another bug:
Sometimes, when the image is left alone for a while(in my case a single
vector object was there), it's showing a progressbar stuck on 50%
permanently. I do not know why. Of course the progressbar shouldn't do such
things, but I would also like a Tooltip to tell me what Krita is thinking
it's processing at that moment so I can give better feedback.

--
Wolthera