Need old Krita

Violet Valencia vv.valencia21 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 13:30:53 UTC 2016

I interested for use krita from my friend's. But, i have problem when i use
krita. I can't open krita canvas. It's not because krita have a bug or
something, but my notebook is too old for new krita.
I have try to download krita 2.6, but it's still same. And when I search
for system requirement for krita, I not find minimum system requirement.
This my notebook specifications:
OS : XP profesional (5.1, build 2600)
Processor : geode(tm) integrated processor by AMD PCS, MMx, 3DNow, 490MHz
Memory : 488 RAM
DirectX version : 9.0

Can you help me about this? I think, krita can be work on my notebook in
oldest version.

Thank you, for your attention