Krita Planning: Krita Merge Window Open going from July 25, 2016 till August 08, 2016

griffinvalley at gmail.com griffinvalley at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 21:51:41 UTC 2016

We're in the current period: Krita Merge Window Open
It will last from July 25, 2016 till August 08, 2016
Description: We now accept new features into master. If you want to add new features, or merge your branches, take it to IRC to discuss. If you want to translate, wait till this period ends.
Google Calender URL: http://ift.tt/2aqcYpj
This is an auto generated message. For questions please contact us on the Krita IRC.