New Grid Docker is ready for testing!

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 18:07:50 UTC 2016

Hi, all!

I have just pushed the new Grid Docker into 'krita-grids-kazakov'! It
allows you to edit the grids on the fly and *save its configuration into
KRA*.

Screenshot: http://pasteboard.co/1P5shr4U.png

The brief list of changes:

1) Grid Tool and the previous Grid configuration GUI has gone
2) Grid spacing, offset and subdivision propertied are now saved into .kra
3) Grid color configuration is saved into global Krita config
4) The grids are painted without smoothing so the are always sharp and
precise

The only thing that is still not implemented is snapping. I'll do it later
after the Guides task, if there is enough time left.

I will be happy to hear your comments and critique about the new docker! :)

--
Dmitry Kazakov