Beginner query for contributing to Krita

Nidhi Gupta nidhi98gupta at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 09:45:18 UTC 2016

Hello,
I am Nidhi Gupta, a first year B.Tech ICT student studying in DAIICT.

I am interested in contributing to development of Krita software.

I have two years experience in C++ and I have started learning Qt from
youtube lessons.
I tried to understand junior job bugs of krita, but in vain.
I would love to learn the things required to work on big projects and to
solve bugs.

I was hoping that if someone could mentor me, I would be able to know if I
am on right track or not.
I have plenty of time and dedication to learn and implement.
Please do consider me, I wouldn't disappoint.
Thank You.