Ascension and Declination to Tilt-direction and Tilt-elevation.

Wolthera griffinvalley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 19:29:46 UTC 2014

Ascension and Declination are arcane terms.
After discussing the various options on IRC we came to the following
conclusions:

Ascension:
Tilt-Rotation is confusing with existing sensor, plus Tilt-Direction
reminds one of a compass.

Declination:
Tilt-Angle was confusing because both values are angles.
Tilt-Height was confusing because it didn't imply any angle.
Tilt-perpendicularity was considered too long.
Tilt-Elevation was considered the best option.

As to order(Tilt-direction/Tilt-elevation vs Direction-tilt/Elevation-tilt)
Stuartmd on IRC: Tilt-Direction and Tilt-Elevation read a lot easier(to me
at least)
you immediately know what they relate to the other way round sounds like
you're talking about the way the direction is tilted, to my mind :)

So in conclusion:

'Ascension' becomes 'Tilt-direction'.
'Declination' becomes 'Tilt-elevation'.

I hope this'll work out :)