Krita 2.7 features

David Revoy davidrevoy at gmail.com
Sat May 25 09:25:09 UTC 2013

Hi, let me add a bunch of 2.7 feature to this list

   - composition docker : stack can be browsed with up and down arrow ;
   visibility state can be batch exported
   - color button on Krita toolbar open the Qt color menu, allowing color
   picking colors on all desktop, HSV color selecting with numeric, Hex, and
   system wide palette sharing.
   - / switch last preset selected with current ; useful to store a drawing
   tool and a eraser , or a paint tool and a smudger
   - A new 'color to apha' filter
   - the 2.7 king feature with greyscale mask : Texture option for many
   brush engines + textures kit
   - Better smudge brush engine
   - Filter brush new option
   - Multiple tablet handling on multiscreen ( for Cintiqs + classic tablet
   both connected to dual screen )
   - Control + Alt : pick color on the active layer only, not visible color
   - Krita remind now a lot more UI change on next session : custom sliders
   on top toolbar ( opacity/ flow / size ) , layer stack style ( minimal /
   detailed / thumb )

and also, new Krita logo ;-)