DVD Krita Training Vol. 2 "Muses"

David Revoy davidrevoy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 15:41:55 UTC 2013

Hi Ramon,

This looking really good ; just her chin is a bit too big on it
anatomically ; . http://i.imgur.com/TJhjn12.jpg ( I don't know if this
illustration is already a video recorded or not, sorry to point it out if
it can't be corrected  )  In case it's not possible to correct, no
problems, but I think she win more appeal without a large (male?) chin.
Also there is a minor axis problem in volumes ; nose and mouth are a bit on
another plan than eyes ; but this is really minor and sufficiently similar
to work.
Else this little crits , the stroke wet painting effect around are simply
gorgeous !
and the surrounding grey with the subtle grey vibration are really cool.
Also great color variation , very catchy for the eyes.
A succesfull cover design , I wish you good success and also a good
production time with it.

-David