Need help with testing vector composition branch

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 18:54:28 UTC 2012

Hi, Andre and Timothee!

Thank you for the testing! From your results I knew that Vc version works
slower on older AMD processors, so I'll have to to this optimization
optional. Although Intel Core-i5 shows almost the same speed-up as an i7
cpu.

In the attachment there is a patch that moves the benchmark to pigment.
With it you can run the becnhmark without compiling Krita.

To run the benchmark with a path applied you need to enter
./libs/pigment/tests/ folder and run ./KisCompositionBenchmark (this is a
temporary patch, so yes, the naming myght be a bit of confusing)

--
Dmitry Kazakov