recording

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Sun Mar 25 16:36:16 UTC 2012

On Sunday 25 Mar 2012, Dmitry Kazakov wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 3:33 PM, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:
> >
> > need

> > > I don't really see how you can automate that.
> >
> > The only thing I can see is to generate code from a description -- but
> > I'm not sure of the details yet.
>
> I don't see how we can do that either
Or how it would be quicker...

The way I see things, we need:

1) unify the stroke and action recorder
2) port everything to the united framework
3) not allowed new action to be added if they don't make use of the united
framework

And 2) makes a nice junior job (for a few actions at a time, otherwise we
would lose the new dev :) ).

--
Cyrille Berger Skott