New branch: krita-colored_deform-ltvrdy

Lukast dev lukast.dev at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 21:44:27 UTC 2012

Hello,

I started new branch for deform brush improvements.

The intentions for the branch are:
o add color mixing when deforming [WIP is in]
o pressure support so that you can control which deform action
   is performed according the sensors (e.g. to shrink or to grow
according pressure)
o trying to use brash masks to determine deform area, currently only
ellipsoid shape is supported [here might be presets problem -- how to
load current presets into our brush selection dialog..]

I will try to not to break support for 2.4, but it might be too hard
to support those old presets.
The brush is marked experimental. And so far we ship only one preset.
We will see.

Lukas