[ocio-dev] Krita supports OpenColorIO

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Jun 15 15:40:25 UTC 2012

On Friday 15 June 2012 Jun, Simon Legrand wrote:
> Oh my goodness!
> That was fast!

Two weeks, but it felt longer. I had to figure out lots of stuff :-)

> We'll pick up this branch and put it through its paces. Then once we've
> bashed it around enough it may be safer to decide to merge into the trunk.
> What do you think?

Yes, that would be great! It definitely needs testing from people who know what to expect. I fully expect to have to fix bugs here, as well as usability niggles. Shall I create a new centos build for you, or are there people who do builds now? It's in the krita-lut_docker-rempt branch.

I still need to come up with a good way to select colors in HDR painting mode now that Cyrille's ctlcs-based approach doesn't work anymore. How do other apps solve that?