Krita - Gsoc 2012: midterm evaluation

silvio grosso slvgrosso at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 07:20:07 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Yesterday, I was reading the Blender web-site where there was a short
midterm update about their Gsoc 2012 projects.
Luckilly, most of these projects passed the midterm evaluation (out of the
16 projects, only 2 students didn’t pass).

To get to the point, how did it go with Krita (which got 4 projects)?

More precisely, I am particularly interested about the project by the
student Shrikrishna Holla.
Its goal was to "Add an infinite - wraparound mode for Krita".
For this project I have not been able to read any update these past
months... :-(

On the contrary, for the other three projects, It has been much easier to
read something thanks to the excellent blogs of their students.

Best regards and thanks in advance

Silvio Grosso