one last bit of iterator weirdness

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Apr 26 09:01:07 UTC 2012

Apart from the blur filters not giving exactly the same result as before
-- which breaks the KisConvolutionFilterTest and KisProcessingsTest --
there is one last bit of weirdness.

In KisPainter::bitBltImpl, we used to create a CONST iterator on the
srcDev:

KisRandomConstAccessorPixel srcIt = srcDev->createRandomConstAccessor(srcX, srcY);

and then we would, depending on template parameter take either the rawData
or the oldRawData of that const iterator. NG const iterators only have
oldRawData.

If I change the iterator to non-const, suddenly undo is broken on other
layers than the first!

I'm really scratching my head here -- I cannot explain what is happening.

Boudewijn