Hello everyone!

Jose Navas jose_navas at rocketmail.com
Sun Apr 22 03:50:39 UTC 2012

Hi,
My name is Roberto Navas and I'm new to Krita.

I discovered Krita by the good comments of David Revoy, but until recently that you implemented the Krita-only installer for Windows, I have the opportunity to install it in my PC! and I was able to see by my own eyes what it can do. After this, many Wow moments followed when I tried the mirror painting, the paint with dynamic movements, etc. :D

About me, I'm a aspiring computer graphics artist, that likes open source programs. I'm experienced with GIMP, Inkscape, a little bit of MyPaint and a little of Blender. I also know the basics of programming with C and C++, compiling, building, and things like that. My OS of preference is Windows 7, but I also have tried Fedora and Ubuntu.

Finally, I would like to know if I can help in something to make Krita for Windows better :) so if anybody can guide me a little bit in setting the development environment, that would be great.

Best regards from El Salvador, Central America

Roberto Navas (aka coche, or cochesaurus)