Get into the bug triage day!

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Oct 26 08:56:14 UTC 2011

Hi!

Please fill in the doodle! Especially if you're not in the CET time zone -- we need to get more people stand-by! I guess the November 1st date is most likely. All you need to do is stand-by on #krita for questions and help people get krita installed and then explain things when they don't install bugs.

I want to add this information to the 2.4 beta3 announcement and that has to go out today!