Problem with the ScratchPad

Silvio Heinrich plassy at web.de
Sun Oct 2 15:32:04 UTC 2011

I think there is some problem with the scratchpad.
When I open the paintop editor and load a preset, the preset icon isn't
loaded into the scratchpad anymore.
I had a couple of crashes too. Everytime I opened the paintop editor
krita crashed with a backtrace pointing somewhere to:
KisScratchPad::paintEvent(...) -> convertToQImage(...)

I cannot give a backtrace because it doesn't crash anymore.
I didn't chance anything. It suddenly stopped crashing, so it seems to
be random.
But even if it isn't crashing anymore, the icon still won't show up in
the scratchpad, so it might be connected.