[calligra] krita/data/profiles: add eci profiles -- we have a grant to redistribute them with krita now

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Thu May 26 11:37:51 CEST 2011

On Thursday 26 May 2011, Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> > > It seems to break the KisIteratorNG test:
> > > http://my.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=6182539&build=191228
> >

> > Maybe these profiles show up some error in the interators themselves
Well actually, the problem is that the tests fails to initialise one of the KS
colorspace. Even before touching the iterator.

Also after further testing. I don't get any problem on my computer with lcms2,
removing the profiles does fix the issue on cruncher with lcms1, running in
valgrind does show more unintialised warnings when the profiles are installed
than when they are not there.

Considering the location of the warning, it sounds possible that it can
trigger some confusion in the color conversion system.

However, since we are considering removing lcms1 support, I don't think we
should investigate the problem. Maybe just decide when to bump the minimal
requirement.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott