[calligra] krita: Added a slider for the "flow" option next to the opacity slider.

Silvio Heinrich plassy at web.de
Wed Jun 29 18:57:36 CEST 2011

On 06/29/2011 05:12 PM, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
>> Well, yes the frame is to group it a bit. We have the label, the slider
>> and the button for the drop down menu. The thing with the frame is not a
>> big problem I can remove it (or maybe make it sunken... have to see what
>> looks better).
> I think frameless will look better.

What I would like is to have the chooser to look line one control element.
I have now two versions. Maybe we can have a vote on what looks better.
Here are the two versions:

a)
Version 1

b)
Version 2

I would prefer a). I think it goes well with the other buttons but I
don't mind having the other one...