Suggestions for a shortcut for Save Incremental Version

Adam C. nospam at xibo.at
Sat Jun 18 11:50:21 CEST 2011

Imo we should clean up the menu a little bit, as we have quite a lot of
saving functions, which leads to confusion. We have "save", "save as",
"save incremental", "save backup", "export", "export to pdf" and
"versions". The last one is greyed out here and i don't know the purpose.
i suppose that most users don't know the difference between export and
save as (we can also save jpegs in save as), how could they know the
difference between save incremental and save backup?

I've quickly tested in the designer, if it's possible to add tool tips,
but it doesn't seem to work. what works are status line messages, maybe
this is an option?

just my 2 cents
adam