krita_strokes_framework_kazakov - Deprecated KisProjection and satellites

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 16:11:35 CEST 2011

It's just a trap in the naming. KisProjection is not a projection of the
image =) It is just an old version of the threading code (one separate
thread), that was substituted by KisUpdateScheduler a year ago. I was
keeping an option for switching back to it for testing purposes for a year.
And now its time to drop it finally.

And surely you will be able to access the projection of the image, because
it is a simple paint device (KisImage::projection()). And this paint device
is now updated by KisUpdateScheduler when needed.

--
Dmitry Kazakov