Replacing KisChannelFlagsWidget with ChannelModel

JL VT pentalis at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 15:27:41 CEST 2011

Trying to fix Bug 232141 I found other problems with the layer properties,
for example when setting the blue channel off it's as if deactivating the
red channel, and changing red is like changing blue.

I noticed that this bug is not present in the new Channel Docker that
Slangkamp made, based on his ChannelModel, and that KisChannelFlagsWidget is
only used in KisDlgLayerProperties, which is the dialog for layer properties
(right click --> Properties...), then one I was trying to fix.

Since the Model/View architecture is a more general solution, and I know the
reversed bug affecting channels is not affecting ChannelModel, I propose
renaming ChannelModel to KisChannelModel and moving it to krita/ui/ , and
deleting KisChannelFlagsWidget since it is completely replaced by
ChannelModel, which I plan to use in KisDlgLayerProperties (displayed in the
form of a QTableView).

Thoughts?. Sounds good?, Sounds bad?.