Patch: Color Selector

Silvio Heinrich plassy at web.de
Wed Jan 12 23:42:12 CET 2011

I added another mode for the advanced color selector which i personally
find more pleasing to choose the color from. It's another square mode
who looks like this:

http://imagebin.org/132397

Here you can choose the lightness on the left side and when you go in a
strait line to the right, you can add more saturation to the color. It
was bugging me that the other modes have either two black or two white
corners.
I think this is especially useful when working with composition modes.
Many composition modes are working kind of neutral when using shades of
gray and then you can add some color by choosing a color that is more at
the right side.