Patches: Fix of smudge brush and a few other small things (sorry forgot to attach the patch :P)

Silvio Grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Sat Jan 1 12:44:26 CET 2011

Hi Cyrille,

Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> I wanted to make a screenshot, but ksnapshot does not capture the cursor
> :( ).

Well, for once, Gnome (with Ubuntu 10.10 - Maverick) defeats Kde because the
"Take a screenshot tool" (compared to Knapshot) does capture the mouse's
cursor :-)

Joking aside, I suppose on Kde you can capture the cursor by using Gimp
(File > Create > Take screenshot > include mouse pointer).
I have just tried this feature on Ubuntu Maverick (Gnome desktop) and this
option works as a charm.

Maybe Gimp works the same on Kde: I can't test it myself right now because
my Kubuntu Maverick Virtual machine doesn't work anymore :-(

On Windows (version Xp home edition sp2), Gimp 2.6.10, the option regarding
the capture of the mouse's cursor looks like is not available but maybe I am
wrong...

BTW: HAPPY YEAR 2011 to everyone :-)

Silvio Grosso